Monday, November 1, 2010

personal garments

These are some stuffs that i made for myself last summer. sewing for adults are much way easier compare to babies/kids stuffs. but theyre less fun to to dont you think? :P



a roomwear skirt , its so comfy in fact im wearing it now! :P


a sleeveless tunic. the neck wasnt suppose to be like that, i followed patterned in a japanese book but unfortunately the neck design doesnt go well with my fabric so i changed it myself and quite happy with the result!


this tunic is made from double gauze fabric. it the comfiest fabric ive ever worked with! too bad we dont have it back home in msia. maybe i can buy some and keep them as stocks? :P owh btw the crinkle look is not the original look of the fabric, this tunic just got out from my washing machine when i took a photo of it. HAHA

so the three were the addition of 5 garments that i made to myself. theyre not that impressive but as long as i can wear it comfortably , thats fine with me :)


Post a Comment