Monday, November 1, 2010

Kurung for toddlers

my first attempt to sew a kurung was when ayra was 5 years old. and that was my first sewing project! hamboi start2 but baju kurung ok. LOL perasan terer. but thanks to the world wide web, i found an easy tutorial wrote by Maya of mycrazyartzone.
it was so easy i complete the top whitin few hours!
 this year, i made another kurung for Ayra using a designer fabric from heidi grace collection,





























then what-da-ya know, a friend approached me for a custom made kurung for her toddler :D
i was all excited and cut the fabric right away. my first customer! im soo proud of myself. i finished the kurung and sent it over back home to msia. so azie, if ure reading this thank you soo much for giving me the opportunity :) hope you liked the outcome :D

Post a Comment