Tuesday, August 25, 2009

infant baju kurung

baju kurung for babies

Yeap, u read me right, i sew! for the first time in my life i sew a garment! fuh kagummm. ini betul2 yareba dekiru.

i followed the exact tutorial from here , thank you soo much maya for the tutorial. really super easy to understand for a beginner like me! and its not that hard you know . if you think u can , u CAN!

i havent sew the sarong yet, but the kurung is definitely impressive! forget the uncountable jahit-bukakbalik-jahit attempts but ishh isshh kagum sungguh with my own work. , i carry around to my moms house just to show off. HAHA wahh i can imagine now moree n moreee dressess to be made in the future!

didnt take many picture of the process tho.

P1050414

P1050425

P1050423

-----

kain dah siap! hehe. to my surprise i was faster n it felt easier to make this time. practice really makes perfect!

Post a Comment